2007年12月20日星期四

Inital Report Comment

comments

簡單說明

Page Ref.

The whole Abstract look like a text book to teach ME what is Project Management. Especially on last paragraph, the first sentence “This Guide is intended to ...” I wonder that you give a report or a guide.

Abstract像一本教科書教人甚麼是Project Management

4

I cannot find any “a general description of document structure and the project” in the section of “Introduction”. This chapter like “Background of Project Management” but is not an introduction.

這裡找不到任何關於Report的介紹,只有Project management的背景。 5

Cannot find any “advantages and drawbacks of the solution”. Furthermore, it likes a functional requirements more than a proposed solution.

這裡像Functional Requirement多於像proposed solution. 6
The contents are too simple and misleading. I suppose the reliability requirements are the requirements of users how to trust the results which are generated from your system but not a “user friendly working environment.”
Finally, cannot find any “existing data interface and hardware environment, future extensions of the proposed solution, required implementation language”
沒有可靠性要求說明製造出來的資料有多可信。
沒有資料介面、未來發展和所需的實作語言。
8
I suppose “Procedure” is the section of “Software process model” but it like a text book again. Please remember that I am a Lecturer but not a student, you should tell me how to apply those knowledge to your project but do not teach me. 這裡想知道製作程序多於教我這些東西 9
Only find a Gantt Chart in your project plan, where are “deliverables (Output), software tools needed (Resource), facilities and hardware needed (Resource)”??? Your project is “Project Management Tool” but I find that you do not know what is project management. Project plan太少資料,看不到你們會project management 81
Only THREE references that you can find in Project Management? The most disappointed thing is these three links are TOTALLY USELESS in your project! Please go to find more useful information about PROJECT MANAGEMENT!! 參考資料太少且沒有用 82

簡單來說,我們沒有依足程序工作,而且我們所做的東西不合老師口味,因此給人一個不好的印象。這些都已成過去,大局已定,怎麼埋怨對Project都沒有幫助,我們只有從這裡找出將來也會再犯的錯誤,想出應對方法便可以了。沒有用的就不應放到心裡去了,影響到將來發展就不好了。

現在最主要的問題不是如何做一份高素質的Project,而是怎樣用最少時間做最多的東西,連要交的也沒有全部繳交,怎能說要做高質素的?時間有限,能做多少便多少,不足之處當然會有,但只要自問自己已盡全力便可以了。

沒有留言: